Neutrino — the core player for the Mac with advanced Playback features you won't find in any other player. Add effects, reverb, loops, time, pitch, Audio Units plug-ins, and more, all in real time. Enhance your music with equalizers and space correcting audio units. Explore stunning Music Visualizer representations of your music as it plays.
New features in version 1.8:
* Multiple markers Neutrino 1.8 adds support for multiple markers per track. You can easily set up actions to trigger when playback reachers a particular marker.
* Track Artwork Add, view and edit artwork for your tracks. Features Automatic syncing with iTunes' track artwork. Visualizers can access track artwork too!
Some other features:
* iTunes Integration You've put a lot of time into collecting and organising your iTunes Library. Neutrino allows you to access all your playlists, tracks and tunes from the iTunes source.
* Core Audio FXChain Apple's Audio Units are the industry standard effects plug in format. There are literally thousands of AUs available, ready to use in Neutrino.
* Per track settings Unlike other players, Neutrino automatically saves effects, reverb, equalizer, visualizers and in fact all your settings on a per track basis. Or go global, it's up to you.
* Quartz Compositions Neutrino is one of the first apps to implement the Quartz Composer Music Visualizer protocol. Which means stunning animations which react to your music. Twenty included modules or Create your own!
* Independent time pitch For musicians, the ability to slow down or speed up a track without altering pitch is a key to learning. For DJs, fine pitch or beat matching is essential. Neutrino makes it simple.
* VideoCodex too... Neutrino supports almost all media types, and does everything you expect from a player: full screen or windowed mode, track browsing, playlists, watched folders, and much more.